Join us Saturday March 27th for Sarasota Farmers Market Appreciation Day!
This past year has been unique and challenging for all of us. We have had to adapt to so many changes and find new ways to interact with each other and continue to grow and support our communities.
After rounding the corner from our one-year anniversary of the Market shutting down due to COVID-19, we reflect on the many challenges we have overcome, the individuals and organizations who supported us during difficult times, and the perseverance of our vendors and customers – and we want to CELEBRATE how far we have come as we look toward a bright future.
We will have T-Shirts and Tote Bags featuring fantastic art from Design Contest winners, Michael White and Sheryl Vieira for sale, as well as other Sarasota Farmers Market swag.
Spend $50 at the Market and receive a free braided money tree from Lou’s Bonsai!
(Market Info Booth located at First Street and Lemon)
- 10:00 am Proclamation by Mayor Hagen Brody
- 10:15 am: Presentation of Design Contest Winner / Prizes
- 10:30 am: Special Recognition of those who supported the Market reopening
Live Music: 9:00 am – 12:30pm:
- Tommy D (State St. and Lemon Ave)
- Jay Taylor (First Street and Lemon Ave)
- Bryan Spainhower (South Lemon/Paul Thorpe Park)
Donate Blood at the Suncoast Blood Bus: 8:30am – 12:00 pm (Lemon Avenue near First Street)