We love seeing your furry friends and welcome leashed, well-behaved pets to our Market.
If you bring your pet, be sure you and it can follow these “Market Manners” for pets or you may be asked to leave:
- Dogs must be kept on a short, non-extendable leash. No exceptions.
- Keep your dog under control and by your side at all times.
- Keep dogs away from produce, plants and other food products. This means head and tail ends!
- Your dog must be sociable to people and other dogs to earn the right to shop at the market. Dogs must be relaxed in a large crowd and friendly/approachable by people of ALL ages. NO Exceptions.
- Encourage your dog to go potty before leaving home. Our beautiful downtown landscaping was not meant to be a bathroom!
- Come prepared to clean up after your pet. Customers who leave pet messes will be asked to leave and not bring their pet back to the Market.
- No excessive barking.
- Not everyone is an animal lover: Be considerate.
- Never leave an animal in a car unattended.
- Service animals will be allowed at all times in the market, as required by the Americans with Disabilities Act.