Calling all artists! The Sarasota Farmers Market is hosting it’s first ever T-Shirt Design Contest! Be a part of Market history by submitting your design – the winner will be featured on t-shirts, canvas bags and other items for sale at the Market All ages are welcome to enter. The deadline for submissions is March 7th.
- The deadline for submission is Sunday, March 7th.
- Viable submissions will be posted to the Sarasota Farmers Market Facebook Page on Monday, March 8th. Users can vote on their favorite submission and share their favorite entry.
- The winner will be announced at the Market on March 13th.
- T-shirts and tote bags will be for sale at our “Farmers Market Appreciation Day” – Saturday, March 27th.
- $100 Gift Certificate to the market, a gift basket of Market goodies, and a t-shirt/tote bag featuring your own original design.
- Recognition on our website and social media.
- The joy of watching everyone look awesome in your design!
Things You Should Include:
- The following text: Sarasota Farmers Market (no apostrophe)
- Original artwork design related to the Sarasota Farmers Market, Downtown Sarasota, Local Food, Agriculture, Artisans, etc.
- Optional text: “Est. 1979” “An Opportunity for Community”
Things You Should Avoid:
- Do not use photos
- Do not use stock images or clip art
- Do not submit copyrighted work
- Attached files should be 300DPI at 10 inches wide
- Artwork should be no more than 4 colors
- Include your full name in the submission e-mail
- Hand-drawn artwork should be at least 10 inches wide.
E-mail designs to firstname.lastname@example.org
Subject Line: DESIGN ENTRY
If your design is selected, we reserve the right to use your design in any manner, including but not limited to: reproducing the design, selling items bearing the design, changing or reworking the design by making color or size changes, making derivative works of the design, using the design on the Sarasota Farmers Market website and on promotional materials.