We are excited to welcome you back! Things will look a little differently when you come down. You will notice that our vendors will be spread out farther apart from one another in order to make more room for you to socially distance yourself as you shop. We are now located on Lemon, State Street, and 1st Street and we have signage to help direct the foot traffic flow. Masks are no longer mandatory at the Market if you are fully vaccinated. If you need a mask, we have free disposable masks available at our Market Information Booth each week.
Below is our Customer Code of Conduct. Please read this over and share it with people you know. Our vendors also have their own COVID guidelines that they will be following. Both the Customer Code of Conduct and the vendor guidelines will ensure all of us stay safe and healthy. Let’s help each other achieve this goal!
Sarasota Farmers Market Customer Code of Conduct:
- Please stay home if you are sick or have been in contact with someone who is sick.
- Wear a mask if you are not vaccinated. Free masks are available at the Market information booth.
- Maintain at least 6 feet of space between you and any others outside of your household.
- Keep walkways clear and follow our directional signage.
- Make a shopping list before coming, and pre-order/pre-pay as much as possible.
- Look with your eyes – only touch what you plan to buy.
- Use hand sanitizer – available at all vendor booths and our Market sanitizing stations.