Attendees to the market during the growing season benefit from our local growers.
- Worden Farm, an organic grower in Punta Gorda, supplies certified organic produce during the growing season.
- Brown’s Grove, a family-owned farm for 100 years, supplies local citrus.
- David’s Aquaponics supplies a wide range of locally grown greens.
- Just Ginger supplies a variety of ginger and turmeric.
- Nature’s Partner, a local farmer for 37 years, supplies a variety of locally grown produce.
- Gulf Coast Mushrooms supply freshly grown local mushrooms.
- Honeyside Farms supplies local produce and is the largest strawberry purveyor in the area.
- Florida Sea Salt is harvested from the Gulf of Mexico.
- Grove Ladder Farm supplies grass-fed local chickens and eggs.