Attendees to the market during the growing season benefit from our local growers.
- Brown’s Grove, a family-owned farm for 100 years, supplies local citrus.
- Florida Sea Salt is harvested from the Gulf of Mexico.
- Grove Ladder Farm supplies grass-fed local chickens and eggs.
- Homestead Hydroponic Farm utilizes hydroponics as their main method of growing which essentially means traditional soil is not used; instead water and nutrients feed the plant roots directly. Hydroponic farming focuses on sustainable growing, water conservation, environmental consciousness, time/space efficiency, consistent quality crops with better shelf life, and natural pest control.
- Honeyside Farms supplies local produce and is the largest strawberry purveyor in the area.
- Just Ginger supplies a variety of ginger and turmeric.
- Tatum Ridge Farm produces quality foods by being good stewards of the land and animals. They supply pork and eggs.
- Worden Farm, an organic grower in Punta Gorda, supplies certified organic produce during the growing season.