Founded in 1979, the Sarasota Farmers Market is in the top 5% nationally in attendance with 10,000 average weekly visitors.
- We help 50+ non-profits by offering free space.
- Over 15,000 lbs of produce is donated per year.
- The market offers affordable organic produce options.
- 727 acres are used for local crop production.
- Our produce is a 50 mile average distance to the market.
- The average visitor spends $37.26 in added downtown spending.
- 75% of market customers visit neighboring merchants.