New Vendor Application Available Here:
We are now accepting applications until May 31, 2019. Be advised we are currently full, but will be accepting applications. Please read carefully the process below.
Applications are ONLY received by mail to the following address:
PO Box 365
Sarasota, FL 34230
APPLICATIONS ARE NOT ACCEPTED AT THE MARKET.
New Vendor Application Process:
- Market Focus: The Sarasota Farmers Market is not a flea market. We take a lot of pride into making sure that agriculture is a priority for vendor consideration.
- All applicants, if accepted, are to sign a yearly contract. The market is open year round. Vendors are allowed 7 weeks off per year, but not more than three weeks consecutively.
- The owner applying as a vendor needs to be present at the market year round.
- Artisans: The market only accepts artisans that make their own product.
- Process: All applications will be submitted to the New Vendor Committee. If they feel it could be a possible fit for the market, applicants will be asked to attend a board meeting for a 5-minute presentation and interview by the board. The board will vote that night and applicants will be notified the following day.
- Electricity: Electricity is limited at the market. Most electricity is to be used for small items such as fan, credit card machine, etc.
- Vendors applying will be notified via email to confirm we have received your application. Applying vendors will be notified within 30 days of a response from the New Vendor Committee.