The New Vendor Application Process is now CLOSED
New Vendor Application Process:
- Market Focus: The Sarasota Farmers Market is not a flea market. We take a lot of pride into making sure that agriculture is a priority for vendor consideration.
- All applicants, if accepted, are to sign a yearly contract. The market is open year round. Vendors are allowed 7 weeks off per year, but not more than three weeks consecutively.
- The owner applying as a vendor needs to be present at the market year round.
- Artisans: The market only accepts artisans that make their own product.
- Process: All applications will be submitted to the New Vendor Committee. If they feel it could be a possible fit for the market, applicants will be asked to attend a board meeting for a 5-minute presentation and interview by the board. The board will vote that night and applicants will be notified the following day.
- Electricity: Electricity is limited at the market. Most electricity is to be used for small items such as fan, credit card machine, etc.
- Vendors applying will be notified via email to confirm we have received your application. Applying vendors will be notified within 30 days of a response from the New Vendor Committee.